entriesaboutchatlinks

Saturday, July 30, 2011
@ 9:52 AM


I know that i will regret ,but did i have another choice?

you giving me no choice .

'I Love You' those word really hard to come out?

Everything that i try to do for you , did you really know it?

You always said ' i know in your heart i was a person like that'

how can you even know about my heart? what did you really know?


I saw many couple's today ...

i stare and i wonder they look so sweet and happy

you'll never kiss me for suddenly in the elevator

you'll never hug me from behind , instead it was me doing all those stuff...

i pretending that it was fine , but sometimes i wonder it be nice if you can treat me like this...

treat me like i am your woman , like i was special than others....


when You angry , you just send me away... breaking me...tear me into pieces..

i try all my best to make you feel my love...

today i was just want to bring you for a walk...

let you out for a moment...

but actually i was hoping you could my hand or maybe ' sorry '

I never heard any sorry from you ...or feel any hands in my hands..

ya.. i forgot ... your pride .....