entriesaboutchatlinks

Friday, July 8, 2011
Family? i dont think i have.... @ 9:08 AM



can i be free just for a moment dad?
i really cant breath when you're home

i know other people might think that i was worst daughter
but you cause this to me dad . You're the worst influence to me
i never really can happy when you're around
i know i might be cruel by saying this , but have you stop and think for a moment about me?
what you really know about me dad?
did you know whats my favorite movie?
did you know when my b'day?i even never received any b;day present from you ...i'm not asking too much , perhaps 'happy birthday my daughter' ....that's enough
did you know what my favorite foods? what you know about me dad ?
all you know is ask me to study for my own goods
you know why i change like this dad? its all because of you and mom
and you know what?
it's really hard for me to open my heart again...

your guys never see who really i am...
when i win on my sport day , you guys even not congrats me
instead u guys saying ' that one is worthless , u better score on your study'

I am really disappointed that i have a family like that
i told before that we lack of communication , i want to try it before
but now i found out that is was useless ...and i'm done of trying..
every time i talk to you guys , but it's really disappointing... u guys even didnt have any feed back
and because of this family , i have to pretend that i was happy all the time! smile and laugh of the time ! but i feel dying inside...

as a dad , have you try to makes me happy dad?

If happiness do exist , i want to taste it

can you give that to me Junkie ?

because my heart is cold as the snow...
i might act it's nothing...but i do really sad...




i want someone that he was afraid of losing me , junkie...

and i still love you as much as i have before...
it just hard to let it go...
i try to walk away..but i keep come back all the time...