entriesaboutchatlinks

Friday, July 22, 2011
@ 3:13 AM

Babe i'm almost going to work already :(
and tonight i am sure I'll be late at home
so tonight sleep earlier okay?
dont wait for me...

and tomorrow prepare comes my home :)

I am so sorry that this few days i'd be so rude..
i really sorry...
i have so many thing to confused
forgive me ,my love :(
I try to control it...

and really thanks for this few days babe
i FUCKING LOVE IT!!!
i love all ur patience and surprise
i really longing this from such a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY long time!
really thanks alot sweet heart!
i fucking love u too :)

you know babe?
Just now i have a bad dream la.
i dream dad back home already and you cancel to sleep at my home
LOL . damnnnn unhappy == . although it was just a dream
but i make sure with mom already
dad back on Sunday : DD
hahah

babe leave me message on my Blog chat box to let me know you got stay tomorrow or not yar babe